The New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will we be attacking first when we attack?

3 posters

Go down

Who will we be attacking first when we attack? Empty Who will we be attacking first when we attack?

Post  Hinro Myall Sun May 24, 2009 4:47 pm

I know we are still coordinating ourselves but I think it's important to say who we will be attacking first out of the top guilds? If I could make a suggestion I would suggest we attack either Goon or Rave first. These two guilds are the ones that are attacking the smaller guilds the most and I thing we should start with one of them. I know they are ranks 3 and 5 but we were planning on attacking all of them and it would make sense to start at the top. These are just suggestions and I would like to know what guilds you guys think we should attack?

Hinro Myall

Back to top Go down

Who will we be attacking first when we attack? Empty Re: Who will we be attacking first when we attack?

Post  Killer of Giants Mon May 25, 2009 10:32 pm

I think it's far too soon to even be planning things in such detail. We stand no chance against the top guilds. I think what we need to do is gather information on them... sit back, and defend ourselves. Between all of us, I hope we can manage to track down a fair number of worlds associated with the top guilds. We can share these with each other and create a master list, and then plan from there when the time for that comes. This will allow us to coordinate attacks better in the future, and keeps us from either sitting idle or rushing into things.

Killer of Giants

Back to top Go down

Who will we be attacking first when we attack? Empty Re: Who will we be attacking first when we attack?

Post  Admiral Yvor Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:19 pm

This doesn't have to include the whole order, but for anyone in F32 and F33, we of UGSN and some of our non-order allies are planning to move against FATE, since it is too powerful in the region. Any help would be much appreciated.

Admiral Yvor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum