The New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full scale merge???

4 posters

Go down

A full scale merge??? Empty A full scale merge???

Post  Zeon Fri May 15, 2009 3:39 pm

i think that if any of the guilds go to war with a guild in the top 100s and that guild must have at least 75 people in it. then we all merge into one guild untill it is destroyed and then we all go back to our guilds and everything goes back to normal.

Zeon

Back to top Go down

A full scale merge??? Empty Re: A full scale merge???

Post  Killer of Giants Sat May 16, 2009 1:24 am

At the level I'm at, and that I assume we're all at... the lower levels... 0-25... numbers aren't going to matter. We're fairly well scattered I'm betting, and if we could even match or exceed their numbers... we're still far lower level. They're the top 100 for a reason.

Killer of Giants

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Antilles Sat May 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Zeon is right, but best the 10 top, no?
Wedge Antilles
Wedge Antilles
Admin

https://theneworderfenix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeon Sun May 17, 2009 5:25 am

ok then we all merge for a temporary merge untill the war is over but we only merge if we are fighting someone with 100+ people in there guild.

Zeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeon Sun May 17, 2009 11:58 am

When or if that happens then we can all merge into a new guild. I will take position of GM.
But we have to leave one member that will stay in the guilds and watch them untill the war is over.

Zeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer of Giants Sun May 17, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm not leaving my guild to merge with anyone, even allies, unless I feel the situation is dire enough to consider such things. As of right now, however, I'm enjoying building up my empire... what "war" you speak of, I don't know. I joined this alliance thinking that we were going to focus on keeping one another safe until we were all strong enough to make strikes on high-ranking oppressors. That our plan would be to get strong, get to there level and surpass them, and wipe the guilds who are making life Hell for everyone... not throw our credits and guilds into a suicide attack to fuel the flames of war. If this is what this "New Order" wishes, count me out.

Killer of Giants

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinro Myall Tue May 19, 2009 4:42 pm

I think it might be better to attack the higher guilds as seperate guilds. If you have 10 guilds with 10 members each attacking you it is harder to retaliate than if it's just one guild with 100 members. It would be the same number of people either way but there are more guild names to remember to retaliate against all of them

Hinro Myall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down