The New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling All Members!

Go down

Calling All Members! Empty Calling All Members!

Post  Erick_Silver Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 pm

We have a situation in F53. Rank# 142 [UOMe] Derbz has rattled the chains in that sector. We of the [TMC] have been threatened and attacked. We need anything that you can offer to assist us in the defense of our members and in the annihilation of their Guild.

[UOMe] Megedo Reply - Block Player - Report - Copy Savebox 22-07-2009 20:52:41
I apologize for the confusion as I was misinformed myself, wango was the idiot that picked on my new member, he is a permanent kos of my guild at this point, I will be open to relations with your own guild, but not him, I have no place for any friendly contact with someone that picks on new players because of bs reasons, he will be hunted and farmed til he leaves our galaxy, if you disagree with my decision you are welcome to forcibly attempt to prevent this, but I seriously doubt your guild can even begin to amass the forces needed to do so, plainly put I am friends with the local power guilds, I am friends with the server power guilds, I have nearly 2/3s of the players over level 40 located in the 50's on my side, this is about as hostile an area for him to reside in as can be. But also if you notice also I war like hell on this server, I am in the top 300 for experience, and 98% of my xp is from attacking, I will achieve a minimum of 1.5 ratios against anything you send, and I have enough forces to wipe out at a bare minimum 2.5 mil of your own forces on hand according to your guild totals, I have 800k more fleet jammed into production at this moment, and before your fleets can arrive my newer members will be at a bare minimum of 100k fleet. Also residing within this galaxy is roughly 30 million fleet that should I ask will be at my call. I am not hiding behind friends, I am simply expressing to you the problem you face. #1 you are in another galaxy set, this makes travel to the 50's horrendously long, I know that you personally have atleast 25% of your guilds fleet. add to this the fact that on average a guild has roughly 10% of their fleet totals as defense fleet, the fact that you would have to coordinate your entire guild to attack me and my own, the fact you have many more members to coordinate would make your logistic ability horrible in waging any kind of effective attacks within my own home galaxy. #2 speed advantage, unless your guild has atleast 3 level 8 gates you wont be able to effectively pin any of our forces for a drop, we have access to 2 level 8 gates, 3 level 7, 5 level 6, 9 level 4, 17 level 3, and assorted level 1 and 2 gates in 53 alone. In addition to this we have access to 2 level 9 gates in 54 should we need to egress 53, in addition to the entire network up there. #3 You are attempting to make threats to a highly active guild, everyone in this guild logs at a bare minimum of 3 times a day, we will simply never be inactive for anything you attempt. And lastly #4, we are a war guild, everything in our guild is geared towards production and maintaining fleet productions through higher prod caps, within the next 5 weeks my lowest member will have a bare minimum of 3k production capacity. Should you wish to continue with this folly then by all means, I welcome debris fields and profit as much as the next, but you guys dont seem that bad, but when i see a level 13 im teaching how to play the game effectively have his os shot up by someone just playing a damn bully i dont react lightly, wango will be farmed regardless of what your guild says or threatens or anything else you may attempt.

His rank is not as he claims. As for the backup he claims to have we have no evidence of any. Scouts, fleets, or defense is what we are looking for. If you can assist us please contact any of the leaders of the [TMC] Thanks.
Erick_Silver
Erick_Silver

Back to top Go down