The New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infighting: Ultimate Sin

4 posters

Go down

Infighting: Ultimate Sin Empty Infighting: Ultimate Sin

Post  Killer of Giants Tue May 26, 2009 10:07 am

It has come to my attention that a member of [CoRM] has attacked one of my own men. This is unacceptable. We demand an explanation and reasonable retribution. This is an outrage and this kind of treason should never be tolerated within the New Order, this supposed alliance we have going on.

Killer of Giants

Back to top Go down

Infighting: Ultimate Sin Empty Re: Infighting: Ultimate Sin

Post  Reverend Reko Tue May 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Okay. We need to apoint a Mediator for shit like this. I'll volunteer, but would rather not be said mediator.

Reverend Reko

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer of Giants Tue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm

I've dealt with this kind of situation in the past, and the alliance was salvaged due to the guild master of the attacking member's cooperation. This needs no mediator if people can be civil on their own. What we could use is an active council of crime and punishment for rulings on these situations in which we can all take part (one member per guild, that is) in the case that the guild/member in question, in this case the attacker or the attacker's guild, has no excuse or refuses to give retribution.

Eons will accept one of the following as retribution:

• Coordinates to one or more of the attackers worlds, where the victim can make approx. 3,000 credits in debris, unless 3,000 credits can somehow else be paid to the victim.
  • The victims banishment from [CRoM], where the victim can then hunt him and settle their fight without further infringing upon our treaties.
  • I am open to suggestions and negotiations on forms of retribution. I'm not unreasonable, but I won't tolerate this kind of behavior. There was no need for this attack, and for allies to strike one another is working against our purpose. I have spoken with the victim and told him that I will do what I can to right this wrong. He said that he felt that what he suffered was no small set back; that it wasn't so catastrophic that he'd never bounce back from it, but that it was significant. We wish for the credits to restore his losses and rebuild what was lost, as opposed to the victim striking back.

Killer of Giants

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Antilles Tue May 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Dante i have PM Angel of Death, GM of [CoRM] i hope he can control this situation
I will not allow this alliance to be separed
Wedge Antilles
Wedge Antilles
Admin

https://theneworderfenix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer of Giants Wed May 27, 2009 4:02 pm

I too have messaged their GM, but have received no response over the past few nights. The victim got a message from the attacker claiming there was no way he could've known we were allies, but I had checked to make sure we were listed allies before I even made my complaints and we are, in fact, listed as members of the alliance in their guild profile.

Killer of Giants

Back to top Go down

Post  KRossVD Wed May 27, 2009 5:18 pm

This kind of behavior is unacceptable. I say that if [CoRM] gives no response within three days, than war shall be declared.

KRossVD

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer of Giants Thu May 28, 2009 11:08 am

I appreciate the support. I hope it does not come down to more fighting, but at the same time I wish to see at least some degree of justice. I wish to work things out in relative peaceful manners, but [CRoM] won't even respond... I cannot negotiate with those unwilling to speak. If this comes down to war, we will fight, but I hope it does not, because there is little to be gained from battling among ourselves. At the least, from this unfortunate turn of events, I have gained some insight into who I can trust and count on in the future.

Killer of Giants

Back to top Go down

Post  Wedge Antilles Fri May 29, 2009 2:39 pm

We are not ready to strike against [CoRM], we must wait for a Angel of Death response about this situation, a WAR is not the way
Wedge Antilles
Wedge Antilles
Admin

https://theneworderfenix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer of Giants Fri May 29, 2009 8:54 pm

And what if no response is given? We are ignored and that's it, [CRoM] gets off the hook? I'm not for fighting, but I'm not going to sit idle forever, and it's been more time than I'd liked to have waited as it is... I will give it the rest of the weekend, and then I will ask that something be done.

Killer of Giants

Back to top Go down

Post  KRossVD Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Killer of Giants wrote:And what if no response is given? We are ignored and that's it, [CRoM] gets off the hook? I'm not for fighting, but I'm not going to sit idle forever, and it's been more time than I'd liked to have waited as it is... I will give it the rest of the weekend, and then I will ask that something be done.
You are right. The weekend is finally over. We must strike quickly, but I don't believe we should go full scale war if it can be avoided. I'm sure if we attack than they will respond to our inquiries, they'll have to. I haven't seen any in F33 or F33 though.

KRossVD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down